Role: Marketing and Sales Manager
My client, a peak industry body, responsible for providing strategic direction and representing their members at all levels.
We are looking to engage a sassy and energetic Marketing professional who will enjoy successfully delivering programs and campaigns.
You, as the Marketing Manager, will develop and coordinate marketing and promotions on an annual and five-year basis ensuring the programs and associated campaigns are being effective.
You will be required to forge strong industry alliances and will be a key liaison point between the industry and the programs and other pertinent issues relating to the implementation of marketing promotions. A natural flair in selling or ‘buy in’ will be an advantage!
You will need to be a people person, be positive, energetic and enjoy engaging in new business relationships. This role is hands-on in delivering all marketing needs for the organisation and running major programs.
- You will be the negotiator who can represent the organisation.
- You will be responsible for two major programs and their success!
- You will seek out and exploit value-add opportunities
- You will be lucky enough to work in a small and efficient team, be pro-active and hands-on
- You will work directly with the CEO
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, media, public relations or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years tactical experience in marketing, promotions and/or advertising coordination or management
- Good project management skills
- Sales management or selling experience